What I do:
I design and deliver courses and one-off sessions for:
They can stand alone or dovetail with existing programmes.
I examine how ethical issues arise in practice, using case studies and decision-making models to build moral reasoning skills.
I believe that enhancing the reflective processes helps professionals to understand and evaluate their own sense of professionalism.
Through presentations and discussions, I encourage people to re-examine their work practice.
We explore questions such as:
- What is it to act ethically or with professional integrity?
- We want to do the right thing, but what is the right thing?
- What factors influence ethical decision-making in practice?
- How can an organisation's culture promote or distort ethical behaviour?
- How can we resolve conflicts of interest?
I offer bespoke “taster” sessions or sets of seminars designed in consultation with employers.